11.01.2009

Thankful

My favorite time of year has finally come. To celebrate the upcoming holiday I have decided to share a post everyday on what I am thankful for. I'd love it if you'd join along on your blogs, I don't think we can ever be too thankful. (if you end up doing this, post a link to your blog in the comments so I can follow along :) )November has become one of my favorite times of the year. I love that it ushers in the Holiday season. I think it's sad that a lot of people reserve their goodwill towards others until the "pre-dictated season," but am still so thankful that they at least show it then! This season brings a focus and clarity to my life that I cannot do without. It helps bring an eternal perspective which I have honestly had a hard time with lately. I love that we celebrate it when we have an abundance, rather than when we have too little and all of a sudden realize how good we had it before. I am thankful for the warmth I feel from strangers and the kindness that is shown in random ways.
I am thankful that with the season come the beautiful sight of the changing leaves, the crisp air that requires a jacket and the crunch crunch crunch from the ground as you walk over it. I love how cozy everything becomes and how you always have an excuse to have hot cocoa!I am thankful for fall!

2 comments:

Jessie

Beautiful pictures Suzanne! Also, Daniel's Yoda costume was amazing!

Rebekah Anderson

Suzanne, what a great idea! I love the first picture in this post...great photography. Also, you did an awesome job on Daniel's Halloween costume. I'm jealous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails