4.07.2007

Whew! What a week! It was great, but I'm sooo tired and my house is a wreck! On Monday we went to see Shannon's wedding dress at her fitting and it is gorgeous! It's just perfect for her. Then Dani and I went to DI to find part of a game for Shannon's Bridal Shower. I found tons of cute stuff for Daniel, which is great, because he's growing soooo fast! (he's wearing 4T stuff now and is 2 yrs old. Don't know how I'm going to keep up with him!) Then on Tuesday we took all of the kids to the zoo. It was a blast. Daniel was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself.




Aren't little boys cute??
These are just some cute pics I took of my niece and nephews while we were taking a break at the zoo:


On Wednesday we recouped from the zoo and put on Shannon's Bridal shower that was a great success. It was so much fun to see family and to meet Erik's family as well. They seem really fun. My sisters and I all showed up wearing black and white, it was pretty funny, totally not planned. Have you ever seen five sisters who look less alike?


On Thursday we did a little bit of retail therapy to soothe our nerves. (lol) And then made our way down to my brother's in Springville. The kids had a blast. We are all so excited to be together again in June for the wedding, and even more excited that we will have ALL of the cousins there! Today we're heading to some estate in town that is all done up for Easter so that Daniel can ride their train across their grounds. I'm excited to see the look on Daniel's face. I'll be back later with more. Have a happy and wonderful Easter!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails