1.18.2007

Today I dusted off my old manual camera. (a yashica, probably circa 1965ish) and tried to remember how to use it. I took pics of the most adorable little guy, such a sweet heart. Here are some of my favs.



Yes, it totally made me baby hungry. I also went to costco today (to develope the pics) and found some AWESOME photo storage boxes. They are leather and have small divider boxes inside. They are also 5x7 which is a dream. I'm totally excited about them. Oh yeah, and they were $4 off!!! This morning DS did the cutest thing. DH had to be at work at 6 am, so after he left DS came in and cuddled in bed with me. He fell back asleep and when I moved he said "Daddy" (I was sleeping on DH's side) and I said "No, Mommy" and with his eyes still closed he smiled and said "oh, mommy" and gave me a kiss. Too cute. It's the best feeling in the world when you know that your little one loves you!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails