12.09.2006

Gasp! Just coming up for air! This has been a crazy week, I guess that's to be expected this time of the year. I just finished putting on a christmas program for my Mom. She was in charge of a christmas party for all of the other missionaries that she and my Dad work with so she asked me to put together a musical program. So Dh, my sister-in-law and I sang a program with scriptural narration inbetween the pieces. It went decently well, it always helps to put me more in the spirit of the season. There were some technical difficulties with the slide show I had put together, but the important thing is that it's over and I can move onto other things! Tomorrow I'm planning on helping my sister in law move and then I think that DH and I just need to relax! (who needs to do christmas cards and shopping???)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails