10.28.2007

Hi, My name is Suzanne... (collective response from my readers, "Hi, Suzanne") and I'm a picture-aholic. It's been way too long since I've posted and I've got a ton of photos to unload on you all. I only hope you can stand how cute my little boy is! We stopped at Dairy Queen the other day and Daniel had his first ice cream sandwich (I think) He LOVED it!
Okay, so maybe he's a little too excited about this icecream, but isn't he cute??Then we went to COSI (children's science center) to see the Bob the Builder exhibit. Daniel couldn't stand still again, we spent the whole time running back and forth between the stations set up.Afterwards we stopped to get some costumes for a party at our friend's house. It was a lot of fun and we got to get to know some more people better.Daniel was a "dragon" (dinosaur costume) but loves wearing my witches hat. He's started to close his eyes when he sees me pull out my camera. Maybe that should tell me something.....
This was him the other day. I was folding laundry and he kept asking me for cheese, I told him just a minute a dozen times or so. And then he stopped coming in and asking.... I went out and he had gotten the whole block of cheese out of the fridge and was eating it chunk by chunk. Little punk! He sure loves his cheese!
Bryan and Daniel take short walks every morning before we take Bryan to school. Daniel lives for his short walks with Daddy.
The other day Daniel and I went and explored more of German Village. I can't get enough of that place. It actually reminds me a lot of my grandmother, no clue why, she wasn't German, but the quaintness of the area makes me think of her. I know she would have loved it. There is this really awesome tree there that is very unique....


After the park we stopped at Cup-O-Joe for a hot chocolate and muffin while we waited for the bookstore next door to open. It was soooo good! It reminded me of the hot chocolate I had in Italy last year, yum! Daniel sure liked the muffin too.

The bookstore we went to was incredible. It's called The Bookloft and it has 32 rooms of books! I could spend way too much money in there!!!

The other day Daniel discovered the joy of playing with bubbles in the tub. Luckily they were made with the "no tears" shampoo!!!

3 comments:

Heather

Fantastic pictures! I just discovered the Bookloft and I've lived in Columbus five years. It's a great place!

Megan

Okay, seriously, how does he get to get cuter? Not fair! 16 more days!!! YEAH! I love the cheese story, so Daniel!

Kendall Watkins

You take the most amazing pictures. Nancy showed me your blog and I absolutely love them. You are so talented. I think I need to hang out with you more so maybe your talent will rub off on me. I hope everything is going well for you. I should call you, but I always feel like wives probably like spending time with their husbands at night and that is the only time I can do anything. Well, I just wanted to say hi. My blog is ryanandkendallwatkins.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails