3.31.2008

Post 100!!! It's only taken me 1.5 years to get here!
Today we took another step toward being ready to adopt. We've completed almost all of our paper work! We had our fire inspection and our individual interviews with the adoption agency. Now all we have to do it have our couple interview and finish our training! I'm very happy to have most of the hard work behind us. Now we just need to find our child! In other words we're getting settled in to wait for the long haul.
Also, Bryan and I were called into the Nursery! I'm actually really excited. It's so much fun to get to play with all the little kids but not be in charge of diapers or discipline. (in other words it's just like being an aunt...)
And last but not least, it has been brought to my attention that I haven't been receiving all of my emails! So if you've tried to email me in the past couple of months and I haven't replied, know that I'm not snubbing you! Try me again and hopefully this time it'll work!
Gotta run,

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails