9.08.2007

Okay so Kristen tagged me FOREVER ago with this little questionnaire and I've been meaning to do it since then, but well, I've been a little busy! So sorry it took me so long Kristen! (and happy wedding!!!!!)

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Starting my senior year of High School
2. Auditioning for College Music Programs
3. Taking my senior pictures
4. Working at Dairy Queen and driving a mustard yellow Volvo.... I was way cool....
5. Performing in the Music Man

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. LAUNDRY!
2. Finish unpacking (just have like 4 boxes in the office and closet)
3. Refinish the set of drawers I just bought
4. Detail the car (still haven't gotten to do that since we bought it!)
5. Dishes, again..... those are never really done, are they?

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Diet Pop, really any kind
2. Kettle Corn
3. Ice Cream
4. Anything chocolate
5. Anything Mint

5 Song I Know the Lyrics To:
1. LOTS of songs in other languages that none of you have ever heard of.....
2. "Who Knew" - Pink
3. Hollaback Girl (CLEAN version) - Gwen Stefani
4. Any Colin Raye songs
5. tons of church songs.....

5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire:
1. Pay for Medical School!!!!
2. Buy a house
3. Go everywhere I've ever wanted to go.... (and I'm sure I would find new places all the time, so really, just go everywhere!)
4. Start and keep up orphanages that really took good care of the children and place those children with good families at a reduced cost to them.
5. Set our families up for life!!! (parents and siblings included!)

5 Bad Habits:
1. drinking diet pop
2. Not saying what I really mean/feel
3. Raising my voice
4. Leaving laundry in the washer for too long
5. being late

5 Things I'd Never Wear Again:
1. a purple sweat suit
2. side pony tails!
3. hiking boots as everyday, casual wear
4. green jeans
5. neon anything

5 Things I Like To Do:
1. Sing
2. Watch tv/movies
3. Scrapbook
4. Travel
5. Photography
(mine were exactly the same as Kristen's, imagine that!)

5 Favorite Toys:
1.Mama Bear (a weird green bear with Velcro paws)
2. My big wheel
3. Blocks
4. Cabbage Patch Dolls
5. our jungle gym

If you read this and have a blog consider yourself tagged!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails